Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card does not work

Options
  • 07-07-2016 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Credit Card does not work. Card is not read in the reader at the store. I needs a new card, how to do it.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Nete wrote: »
    Credit Card does not work. Card is not read in the reader at the store. I needs a new card, how to do it.

M
    Hi Nete, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your Credit Card. We would recommend calling our Card Services Team on 1890 251 251 , a colleague will be happy to check your card for you and order replacement if necessary.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nete

Hi,
    I need to call? I would prefer to be resolved by email, letter. can be so.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Nete wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to call? I would prefer to be resolved by email, letter. can be so.

M
    Hi,

If you are registered for Banking 365 Online and have your Credit card registered to view on Banking 365 Online, you can send your query in via the Online service desk. A representative will look into this for you and reply via the Online service desk.  

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement