Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get a figure for how much mortgage interest I paid in 2015

Options
  • 07-07-2016 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

As the thread title, how do I go about getting a document or statement that shows the amount of mortgage interest paid in 2015. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

T.R.T.S wrote: »
    Hi there,

As the thread title, how do I go about getting a document or statement that shows the amount of mortgage interest paid in 2015. 

Thanks
    Hi T.R.T.S

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You can request a cert of interest online for the previous year or you can call to request this. Certs are sent in the post.

If you have your Mortgage Account added for viewing via BOI365 Online, you can log in and select our 'Online Service Desk' facility and then from the drop down select 'Order Interest Certificates' to order your cert for 2015.

Also, you could call our Mortgage Team on 01- 6113333 and a colleague will be happy to arrange this for you. 

For any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch,

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 T.R.T.S

Thanks Alison,

I have done it there. Couldn't find it earlier. Thanks for your help .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

T.R.T.S wrote: »
    Thanks Alison,

I have done it there. Couldn't find it earlier. Thanks for your help .
    You're very welcome T.R.T.S

Always happy to help, thanks for the update! 

Alison

Advertisement