Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E.L.F - shipping to Ireland?

Options
  • 07-07-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi! I was just wondering if ELF (eyes lips face) US ship to Ireland and if any of you have had the exprience of ordering off of their website? They say they ship to Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. Is the shipping time long?
    thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Angel2016

Ciara97 wrote: »
    Hi! I was just wondering if ELF (eyes lips face) US ship to Ireland and if any of you have had the exprience of ordering off of their website? They say they ship to Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. Is the shipping time long?
    thank you!

Yes I ordered from them before its very easy if it's coming from the USA you will have to pay customs before it will be handed over to you and on an order of 35 euro I had to pay 17 euro to DHL online before it left their warehouse.
    It comes within a week I think,

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ciara97

Angel2016 wrote: »
    Yes I ordered from them before its very easy if it's coming from the USA you will have to pay customs before it will be handed over to you and on an order of 35 euro I had to pay 17 euro to DHL online before it left their warehouse.

ahh seems easier maybe to order directly from their UK store in that case? Thank you so much for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ciara97

Angel2016 wrote: »

there seems to be no option for shipping to Ireland on either sites, did you order off of the USA store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Angel2016

From Elf cosmetics.com but I do see one for eyes lips face in the UK so maybe try that one instead.

Have you tried their cosmetics before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

You could use Parcel Motel - you can give the address of their warehouse in NI, and then they'll move it south of the border to your local pick up point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

If you're buying stuff from the UK, I highly recommend using An Post and their new address pal service. You're given a unique code to use as the first line of a UK based address, so you can avail of free UK delivery offers when you buy online. The parcel is then forwarded to a local nominated Post office for you to collect, usually within a couple of days plus it only costs €3.50

https://addresspal.anpost.ie

I've been using it for several months now and find it brilliant. You even get sent a text to let you know when your parcel is ready for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭d4b

You can also order ELF cosmetics through Iherb.com and they have really reasonable shipping rates

Advertisement