Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding to a Student Loan, is it possible??

• 07-07-2016 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I took out a student loan in February and have paid every month on time. It was for my student accommodation deposit, however I need some help with the 1st moiety. Is it possible with the Bank of Ireland to add onto a loan? As in took out 800 paid back 300 and want to take out another 600 so my loan would be 1100? You can go up to 1500, I know that much. Would sincerely appreciate a reply.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Sup08

Yehet07 wrote: »
    So I took out a student loan in February and have paid every month on time. It was for my student accommodation deposit, however I need some help with the 1st moiety. Is it possible with the Bank of Ireland to add onto a loan? As in took out 800 paid back 300 and want to take out another 600 so my loan would be 1100? You can go up to 1500, I know that much. Would sincerely appreciate a reply.

Thank you!

This can only be answered by the bank, you should contact them.

Advertisement