Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still being charged for add-ons (Part 3)

Options
  • 07-07-2016 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

Despite numerous requests to Eir through this site and letters my last eir bill was still charging me for television ad ons which we never signed up to and have asked to be removed numerous times. We have also been charged a re connection fee as we were overcharged on our last bill and eir disconnected the line.  And now again today our phone and broadband has been disconnected. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

neris wrote: »
    Despite numerous requests to Eir through this site and letters my last eir bill was still charging me for television ad ons which we never signed up to and have asked to be removed numerous times. We have also been charged a re connection fee as we were overcharged on our last bill and eir disconnected the line.  And now again today our phone and broadband has been disconnected. 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]neris,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement