Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit up for grabs from Electric Ireland to mark The Road To Rio!

Options
  • 07-07-2016 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

In the build-up to this year's Rio Olympics, Team Ireland athlete Natalya Coyle has said, "It's never too late to create a dream you want to achieve."

With this in mind, what dream have you used The Power Within to achieve?!

391074.png

Post your answer below, to be in with a chance of winning a Fitbit fitness tracker device! #‎ThePowerWithin

This competition will finish on Thursday 21st of July - winner will be announced afterwards, so watch this space until then, as the winner will be drawn randomly so it could be you! One entry per person.

All the best,
    The Electric Ireland team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

#thepowerwithin to keep my energy bills down !! thanks to Electric Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3 A0ifeb

The Power Within to get up at 7 every morning for the gym the last two weeks! A fitbit would be a dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

I used the #power within to excel in my sport (rowing) to keep fit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I had a tough two years with my rheumatoid arthritis (could barely walk) and slowly but surely I am building myself back up again using a stationary bike :) #‎ThePowerWithin

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ciara18

I have used The Power Within to go to the gym and fit it in around my study, a fitbit has long been on my wishlist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Beagslife

Since moving to Portugal 12 years ago and experiencing their heartbreak in losing the 2004 home final, I have been using the Power Within to help see their collective Dream fulfilled. Forca Portugal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

I'm using #‎ThePowerWithin to work on setting up my own business which is my dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Joey Jo-Jo Junior

The Power Within to take small steps to get fit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Pappacharlie

#thepowerwithin to burn off my extra energy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I used #ThePowerWithin to con millions of people into buying Beats headphones before making a killing by selling the company. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

#ThePowerWithin started training for my first triathlon.....even though i cant swim....yet😀

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭niallo76

I'm using the #powertowin to finally finish working shift work(20 years) and concentrate on setting up my own business...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I had the The Power Within to believe that I could transform my life and I did. I lost 8 stone, went from a size 24/26 to a size 10. I honestly believe I have saved my own life. I would love this fitbit to help maintain my weight & overall fitness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I draw on #‎ThePowerWithin in my working life to create positive, upbeat experiences for large groups of people on the days when I'm feeling negative and downbeat.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have used the Power Within to recover from serious head (and other) injuries caused in a cycling accident 2 years ago. Striving to regain my fitness has helped me rebuild my life. I would push myself to the limit and beyond, surprising those around me and my medical advisers with the speed and extent of my recovery. I am still not 100% there, but I am back racing my bikes with an ambition to achieve the World Hour Record, for a centurion - still have another 45 years to work towards that one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Tazium

ThePowerWithin gave me determination and stamina to complete a 21,000 metre swim.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭choons

I use #thepowerwithin to run at Parkrun every Saturday. One more and I get a T-shirt celebrating 50 runs!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

I used #ThePowerWithin to kick my smoking addiction and lose almost 2 stone since xmas. A fitbit would really be appreciated on my hiking and running adventures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Started my own company, while moving to the other side of the country with two kids in toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Entonces

I used the power within to finally weed the garden this morning 💪

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I am using the power within to get my size 22 ass out walking/jogging while eating healthily too. I'm on week three of couch to 5k and got my first "buzz" moment on Sunday when I got my average time per km under 10 minutes for the first time. I totally loved it. First time that getting fit didn't feel like a chore and I'm hoping that this time I'll keep going!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ushmonster

I'm using the #ThePowerWithin to represent Ireland as part of the Irish American Football team travelling to Amsterdam to play the Dutch Lions in August

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭roosterman71

I've used the power within to move my ass and join a gym. Now the power is on the outside for all to see

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

#thepowerwithin - completing a 5km jog 3yrs ago in 40 min 40 seconds for charity and thinking I was fast.... Last week after continuos training I have accompliced 30min 35secords. Without the power within then nothing is possible. 

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Health is Wealth and i have used The Power Within to achieve this and stay strong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Skylark1n

It took #‎ThePowerWithin to quit my job and return to education for 4 years to start a new career

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I have used #thepowerwithin to be named player of the year in my rugby club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

I have used #thepowerwithin to get my ass off the couch and complete couch to 5k, would love this to take it up to the next level

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭arodabomb

Using the #thepowerwithin to break my 5km pb this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I use #thepowerwithin to keep training at the gym - a fitbit would make it even better!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement