Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit up for grabs from Electric Ireland to mark The Road To Rio!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I used the #powerwithin to help my mum train for the mini marathon to raise funds for St Lukes hospital after the passing of her sister. She suffers from agoraphobia so it was a double battle. But she done it and she used a pedometer to motivate herself, she wants to keep it up so I'd love to win her a Fitbit to keep her focused and active and most importantly out and about!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

I'm using #thepowerwithin to stay motivated with my cycling which is a new sport for me

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

I have been competitively competing in athletics for the past 13 years and have used determination and grit from #ThePowerWithin to finally complete a personal dream and win my first National individual title this year. 

Winning a fitbit would be a huge addition to help me continue my training while accurately monitoring my fitness level, thus allowing me to achieve more. 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

#thepowerwithin to quit mitchng mass. 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Losing a stone in the last 6 weeks. Cut back on crap and increase the exercise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I use the power within to get onto my bike and cycle everywhere instead of public transport or taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Currently using the power within to eat healthier, and trying to cut out the junk food, not easy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

#ThePowerWithin has allowed me to in the last ten years, give up smoking, run marathons and become the healthiest I've ever been. A fitbit would allow me to continue on this path.    

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭fiachraX

I've used The Power Within to completely empty my fridge! It took grit and determination, but I was't willing to give up.
    However, my next move needs to be either a Fitbit or a new wardrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

I used the power within to write this post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Get fit and active and keep it that way- so happy

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

I used ThePowerWithin to get myself out to the swimming pool three mornings every week for the past seven years.
    Reward is no more back pain after previous years of pain. !

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I used #ThePowerWithin to get outside and be the best that ever was and catch them all #PokémonGo

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

to start my own business

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭invaderjim

I'd use it to help me beat my first half marathon time. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I used #thepowerwithin to get back on the bike for the first time in 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 9,858 ✭✭✭billyhead

I have used the power within to achieve health and happiness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Thanks everyone who took part! :)

This competition is now closing - we will draw the winner shortly and announce ASAP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Monife wrote: »
    I had a tough two years with my rheumatoid arthritis (could barely walk) and slowly but surely I am building myself back up again using a stationary bike :) #‎ThePowerWithin
    Congratulations Monife, your post has been drawn as the winning one - and what a great story, huge well done!

We will send you a private message now. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement