Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increase payment to savings account

Options
  • 07-07-2016 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi. I want to increase the monthly payment to my savings account. How can I do this? A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

aoc77 wrote: »
    Hi. I want to increase the monthly payment to my savings account. How can I do this?  A
    Hi aoc77

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Is it the 365 Monthly Saver Account you have that's paid monthly by direct debit? You can amend the amount by logging in online or by calling.

To amend online, please log in via BOI365 Online, select 'Online Service Desk' facility and then 'Ask A Question' form the drop down menu. Your request can be input here and a colleague will also confirm back to you advising received and amended.

By phone you can call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and a colleague can take the request for you. Our colleagues are available by phone Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm

We hope the information helps. If you have any further questions please do come back to us. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aoc77

Hi. I followed your instructions and send a message on line via BOI365 last week. However, I have received no reply. A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi. I followed your instructions and send a message on line via BOI365 last week. However, I have received no reply. A
    Hi aoc77, the team there will work on answering your message within 1-2 working days and you’ll get a reply directly to your secure inbox when you login to 365 Online.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aoc77

Hi aoc77, the team there will work on answering your message within 1-2 working days and you’ll get a reply directly to your secure inbox when you login to 365 Online.

Thanks

Nicola
    Thank you!

Advertisement