Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate Fitness inchicore

• 07-07-2016 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of training here? How busy does it get during peak hours, equipment, parking etc? It seems good value and thinking of signing up but would prefer to hear first hand before i do

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Danye

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of training here? How busy does it get during peak hours, equipment, parking etc? It seems good value and thinking of signing up but would prefer to hear first hand before i do

I've been in it but only to have a look. Didn't seem busy. It's a big unit so loads of room and It's well kitted out. They do a day pass for €9 I think? Might be a good idea to purchase one and use it at the time and days you'd be looking to use it and see what you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Hey, I'm a member. It's an excellent gym. I like how spacious it is, how even during peak hours you're gaurenteed access to equipment. They have a road that circles the building that's 400m which I like to use to run rather than use a threadmil. No issue with parking. Their price is reasonable too. I don't do the classes but they look great, plenty of lifting!

On the negative side, they have very limited opening times at the weekend (Sat 10 to 2 only), they have only one set of 1.25kg plates and two sets of 2.5kg plates, the gym looks a bit grubby/dirty and some of the staff seem to view the gym as their own and don't really buy into customer service.

I'm saying that, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives and defo worth joining!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭chases0102

What's the story with this place - Closed Sunday, only open from 10-2 on Saturday, and now closed from 9 - 4 Monday to Friday.

But much paying their memberships fees if it's closed half the time.

Advertisement