Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heading to Berlin

Options
  • 08-07-2016 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

What say about the rock and metal pubs and clubs in this fine city??? I'm going over for 3 nights and I've seen the recommendations in the sticky. Just looking for peoples recommendations and experiences. I'm more into the mainstream stuff (nu metal, classic rock and everything in between) the friend I'm heading over with is more into the hardcore, doomier underground stuff, but we're both very amenable. What would be considered as a happy medium between the 2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Paules Metal Eck, K17, Halford and Rock und Wikingerbar are the Rock Bars that I enjoyed the most in Berlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Passenger wrote: »
    Paules Metal Eck, K17, Halford and Rock und Wikingerbar are the Rock Bars that I enjoyed the most in Berlin.

Nice. Cheers man.

Advertisement