Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many posts needed for a signature?

Options
  • 08-07-2016 3:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

Hi, how many posts do I need for a signature?

The most recent thread on the subject from 8 months ago says 25 posts are needed. But I have more than that and was told I didn't have enough posts.

Then, a thread from 2014 says 50 posts are required.

The picture I want to use is within the size parameters.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You need 25 posts for a signature, but your account also has to be older than 10 days. You created this account on July 3rd, so you'll be able to have a signature any time after July 13th.

-Shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Elliott S

Shield wrote: »
    You need 25 posts for a signature, but your account also has to be older than 10 days. You created this account on July 3rd, so you'll be able to have a signature any time after July 13th.

-Shield.

Ah, I see. Great, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement