Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trad Band for day after party (Co. Meath)

• 08-07-2016 4:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

My Fiance and I are looking for a trad band to play for a few hours (2-3) in the afternoon, the day after our wedding. Having no luck searching online so thought I'd ask here. If you know of anyone please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kevinjgraham

sprinkles wrote: »
    My Fiance and I are looking for a trad band to play for a few hours (2-3) in the afternoon, the day after our wedding. Having no luck searching online so thought I'd ask here. If you know of anyone please let me know.

Trad or Folk? We're a 4 piece folk band playing Dubliners, Pogues, Fureys and rebel tunes etc. based in South Cavan (Virginia). We do day after parties fairly regularly. Kevin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

I pmd you. didnt hear anything

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The people who run Causey Farm are trad musicians, maybe try them?
    http://www.causey.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Trad or Folk? We're a 4 piece folk band playing Dubliners, Pogues, Fureys and rebel tunes etc. based in South Cavan (Virginia). We do day after parties fairly regularly. Kevin

Can you send me a link to your page / details please

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kevinjgraham

Hi

Facebook.com/folkthatband

PM me anytime.

Kevin
    Can you send me a link to your page / details please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 EllieK2

The Logues
    Ruaile Buaile
    Celtic Factor
    Perfect Friction
    The Molly Maguires

And a bunch more (like Carron, Pilgrim St., Uillean Piper) can be found with details and performance quotes on our site.

I doubt I should be posting a link here, but you can PM me and I can send you a link and put you in contact with our entertainment advisors / booking agents if you need any friendly advice or want to book.

This applies to anyone looking for Irish Trad Bands & Celtic Entertainment - I'm happy to help if you PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭squelly

Check us out and pm if interested
    https://www.reverbnation.com/glenside

We have done lots of weddings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,668 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Why is it always Meath and Dublin looking for trad musicians, why not Galway city???

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,125 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Why is it always Meath and Dublin looking for trad musicians, why not Galway city???

Because you can't walk 10m down Shop St without tripping over some of 'em! No need for looking ....

Advertisement