Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading licence?

Options
  • 08-07-2016 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

I can't find a way to upgrade my licence on cyclingireland. I was able to do it last year. Does the club secretary/chairperson have to do it for you now? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭nilhg

One of our lads had this recently, just use the contact us form on CIs website, giving all your current details and they'll get back to you fairly promptly (about an hour in our mans case).

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭spoke2cun

Cheers nilhg.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭spoke2cun

Got it sorted through the contact us/email route. I think they're working on fixing the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

I still haven't received my new license in the post yet. Have been waiting about 4 - 5 weeks for it. Have to give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Rang them and the licenses are printed in galway and there are 1 or 2 runs per month of the licenses so could take a few weeks to get your new license in the post. I've been waiting 3 weeks. Nice fella on the phone - he said he'd follow up with the printers in galway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement