Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 week midwife appt Holles St - scan???

Options
  • 08-07-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

Hey so I have my book in appt next week in Holles St. It's with a midwife and the letter stated that there won't be a facility to provide a scan (it's in a midwife clinic I think, rather than the main hospital). So I'm planning on going alone. Has anyone experience of this appt and did they get a scan?

We are really disappointed that we won't get a scan until 21 weeks. I know my husband will be gutted if he doesn't come to this appt and I get a surprise scan though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Can't speak for the midwife clinic. I attended the public clinic in holles street and had a mini scan at every visit. Could be very quick depending on the doc and not the most advanced scanning technology but always got one! I'd imagine the midwife clinc does the same.

Advertisement