Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest/Best/Safest way to spend Dollars in the US

• 08-07-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi All,

Going to the US for the first time in a month & wondering whats the best/cheapest option for getting dollars?

Thinking Cash/pre-paid Mastercard from An Post/Revolut account or a number 26 account.

I know I could look them all up myself but hoping someone who is a regular traveller could give me some expert tips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭shrek008

Hi All,

Going to the US for the first time in a month & wondering whats the best/cheapest option for getting dollars?

Thinking Cash/pre-paid Mastercard from An Post/Revolut account or a number 26 account.

I know I could look them all up myself but hoping someone who is a regular traveller could give me some expert tips
    I found the pre paid card from An Post very good, only problem was that i could never check to see how much i had left in it! I think they sorted that out since.

Advertisement