Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods impartial?

Options
  • 08-07-2016 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Anyone have any issues of threads being closed for spurious reasons? Mods not moderating on threads because they agree with the opinion of a transgressor etc? Will I get banned for asking these questions?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,557 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

nelbot wrote: »
    Anyone have any issues of threads being closed for spurious reasons? Mods not moderating on threads because they agree with the opinion of a transgressor etc? Will I get banned for asking these questions?

No

But you will have to go for reneducation-diddly

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs0pzGcGk8X4wMCFhx6Vq6RNLQ3pmYJbaVg9jLCsOEaRsTQgQdEA

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

you wont get banned but this isnt really feedback is it?

Before this turns into a free for all on mods by anyone and everyone that considers their opinion ignored/opposed/unfairly treated but cant be arsed going through the proper channels for dealing with this , or have and did not get the response they wanted I'm going to close this thread.

If you have feedback to give, please feel free to open a new thread.

If you have an example you wish to highlight please be aware that the first question I will ask will be "have you tried the Dispute resolution procedure? or have you tried PMing the mod to politely ask for clarification?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement