Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa is going out of date when I'm away!

Options
  • 08-07-2016 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

Hi-

My BOI Visa is going to be expiring 09/16- I'll be away on holiday at that time! Can I order one in advance to stop my card from being declined while away?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi-

My BOI Visa is going to be expiring 09/16- I'll be away on holiday at that time! Can I order one in advance to stop my card from being declined while away?

Thanks!
    Hi Lollipops23

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

Is it a Visa Debit card you have? You can request a replacement card by calling 0818 365 365 / 00353140 44000 and a colleague can arrange this in advance for you.

Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.

From your query, I can see the expiry is 09/16, this means the card will work up until the end of September for you.

Also, you can advise us of your travel plans by logging in via BOI365 Online and select our 'Online Service Desk', then select 'Ask A Question' option from the drop down menu.

We hope the information helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with us again.

Many Thanks

Alison

Advertisement