Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USC Trojans

• 08-07-2016 2:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭

It will be away games for both USC Trojans and Alabama Crimson Tide when they travel to start off their season opener Saturday 3 September 2016 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas. Kick off is 7 p.m. CT or 5 p.m. Pacific (1AM Éire Sunday 4 September). ABC-TV is scheduled to air game.

Fight on Trojans!

Traveler15_Web_Small1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Black Swan wrote: »
    It will be road games for both USC Trojans and Alabama Crimson Tide when they travel to start off their season opener Saturday 3 September 2016 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas. Kick off is 7 p.m. CT or 5 p.m. Pacific (1AM Éire Sunday 4 September). ABC-TV is scheduled to air game.

Fight on Trojans!

FYP;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

FYP;)
    "Away games" is a common and often used distinction across the pond in American football; i.e., home and away. I've personally been at several USC Trojan football "away games." I could have given dozens and dozens of examples, but just a few:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

"Away games" is a common and often used distinction across the pond in American football; i.e., home and away. I've personally been at several USC Trojan football "away games." I could have given dozens and dozens of examples, but just a few:

Fair enough.

I've almost never heard an away match on any US sport being called an away match.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Does USC have the toughest schedule for 2016? It certainly will be Clay Helton's test of fire beginning with Bama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,026 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm interested to see what the Cheerleader squad looks like this year.

While the football team has been struggling a bit they've maintained a very high standard for quite some time now.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm interested to see what the Cheerleader squad looks like this year.
    Your wish is our command eagle eye. USC Song Girls...

main.png?w=657&h=435

usc-cheerleaders.jpg?quality=88

screen-shot-2014-12-02-at-2-52-57-pm.png?w=750

usc-song-girls-tahoe-1.jpg

43 Trojans—More Than Any U.S. University—Headed To 2016 Rio Olympics. In its history, USC has sent more athletes to the Olympics, and they have won more medals and gold medals, than any U.S. university.

Preseason rankings show Trojans at 1st or 2nd for PAC-12 South across 12 opinion sites, and someplace between 11 and 25 nationally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Preseason rankings show Trojans at 1st or 2nd for PAC-12 South across 12 opinion sites, and someplace between 11 and 25 nationally.

So the same as most other years then?

So the same as most other years then?
    It was different when Pete Carroll was head coach, and before the Reggie Bush sanctions.

• Advertisement

AP preseason ranks Trojans #20. Will they go up or down once season starts? If they lose to #1 Bama first season game? Effects?

3 September 2016 (Saturday across the pond) is the big game held away for both teams in Texas. Will it be an elaboration of the obvious, with Bama clearly winning over Trojans, or an upset?

"Fight on!"

Trojans crash and burn 52-6 against Bama. Worst season opener in Trojan history?

Half game ban for the nut stomp.

Advertisement