Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Media

• 08-07-2016 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi guys,

I got a new logo for my business recently and I'm trying to change it on the header / footer of my website.

Everything I've found so far has said to go to 'Appearances' however it's not there. The only place I can find images is in media but it won't let me replace the old logo when I click 'edit' on it.

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Name your new one the same as the one in your media and delete the one in your media, then upload your new one and that should overwrite it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

ole112 wrote: »
    Everything I've found so far has said to go to 'Appearances' however it's not there. The only place I can find images is in media but it won't let me replace the old logo when I click 'edit' on it.

You may not have administration permissions. Do you have another username & password for the site? Do you have someone like a web person who usually manages the site?

If you can, take a screenshot inside your WordPress dashboard and post the link here.

Advertisement