Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powermax

Options
  • 08-07-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I have a powermax alarm and GSM modem which was working fine up to recently. I stopped responding to texts and when I tested the sim in a phone it wouldn't work so I replaced the sim with a new one. Now the green Network light is lit permanently and the unit doesn't appear to be on the GSM network. I have powered it off and powered up again but still solid green. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you turned off the pin for the sim.?
    What network are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭mossie

KoolKid wrote: »
    Have you turned off the pin for the sim.?
    What network are you using?

PIN was off, using vodafone. Third SIM worked so even though it worked in phone there must have been something wrong with the SIM

Advertisement