Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Officer Recruitment 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

The interview & Security forms are thorough

Any one having issues trying to fill in information on the security clearance form. Mine wont let me edit it

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

Anyone having problems opening application form

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems opening application form

Me too... just trying to open it... keep gettting a message saying to update adobe but cant get it to open no matter what i try....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Any one having issues trying to fill in information on the security clearance form. Mine wont let me edit it

That's the form that you have to bring with you when attending Stage 3 right?

I printed mine out and plan on hand writing the information onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gmca1974

You need to download the form and open it in adobe reader DC, this can be downloaded, this lets you edit the form. once you down load the new program and the file, right click the file and choose open with and select adobe reader DC, then you can open and edit the form. The other form has to be signed so it must be printed and filled out.

• Advertisement

Me too... just trying to open it... keep gettting a message saying to update adobe but cant get it to open no matter what i try....

I'm getting the exact same message and I have the updated version of adobe on my laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Abcd1617

Quick question . On the interview form do you have to submit the competencies or just bring examples on the day of interview ?. My laptop is on the blink and I'm not sure if I'm missing an additional form.

Abcd1617 wrote: »
    Quick question . On the interview form do you have to submit the competencies or just bring examples on the day of interview ?. My laptop is on the blink and I'm not sure if I'm missing an additional form.

As far as I can see their is no where on the form for them. It's just five pages in total

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Member16

How much time approx would I need to set aside to complete the interview form?

How long is a piece of string? It depends. Everyone will have different amounts of information to put on their form so its hard to say how long yours will take. mine took over 2 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Great Mate

Is there any indication as to how many candidates have been invited forward to stage 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

Got interview form in... ive a good few aunts abroad... will this really delay vetting if successful at interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Any idea how to squeeze all of the uncles and aunts onto the security clearance form? Would just attaching a separate sheet with all of the details suffice?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

Having trouble sending pdf interview form
    Help needed please

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

Please wait screen is coming up
    Your pdf vIewer may not be able to display this type of document and then it says u can upgrade to Adobe reader. We all ready have adobe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Any idea how to squeeze all of the uncles and aunts onto the security clearance form? Would just attaching a separate sheet with all of the details suffice?

My other half attached a sheet..

He starts his training this august :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MistyFruit12

shakencat wrote: »
    My other half attached a sheet..

He starts his training this august :)

Can I ask when did he find out he starts the training in August? Cheers

Can I ask when did he find out he starts the training in August? Cheers

Yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MistyFruit12

Thanks for getting back so quick, one last thing, did he hear by phone or letter or email?

I'm just waiting on a date myself that's why all the questions sorry

I'm just waiting on a date myself that's why all the questions sorry

Thanks for getting back so quick, one last thing, did he hear by phone or letter or email?

He recieved a phone call :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Oz74

Anyone in the 80 - 120 ranked bracket hear anything lately? ( Was placed 102 after interview and have passed medical, but haven't heard anything for months)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DADDYBEAR10

Can i just ask what number he was ? Im 150 odd waiting for medical/fitness.
    Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Spingill

Oz74 wrote: »
    Anyone in the 80 - 120 ranked bracket hear anything lately? ( Was placed 102 after interview and have passed medical, but haven't heard anything for months)

I'm in this bracket also and am in same boat as you, have passed medical and am waiting on PCT notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Spingill

Oz74 wrote: »

I'm in this bracket also and am in same boat as you, have passed medical and am waiting on PCT notification.

He was under 50...

Its gone very quiet here, how are people getting on is there any movement?

I have been emailed to say I am good for stage 3 but no date yet.

Stage 3 are the interviews yes. Anybody else seeing any movement?

What number did you get after stage 2? Where there many at your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeHorse88

Wolf00 wrote: »
    , 3 on the interview panel

Hey have stage 2 comin up on Friday I've a bit done for it through career services is there any advice any of ye can give me. The numerical is definetky my weakest struggling with percentages and ratio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 OskerWilde!

I'm the same. Stage 2 tomorrow and I'm useless at % and ratio!

Advertisement