Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WatchOS 3

Options
  • 08-07-2016 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

Installed the profile on iPhone after installing iOS 10 PB last night, Scribble is amazing and works very well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

How stable is it, and what's the battery life like? I'd like to upgrade but wary of the fact that theres no downgrading...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Zcott wrote: »
    How stable is it, and what's the battery life like? I'd like to upgrade but wary of the fact that theres no downgrading...

I've had no issues so far 5 days in. Battery seems pretty stable too. Not noticing any extra drain either just getting what I was before.

The downgrading did concern me so I skipped beta 1, but I tend to read a lot of texts on the watch and my stock replies just don't cut it sometimes so Scribble was the deal breaker this time round. Beta 3 can't be too far off, maybe 2-3 weeks, so maybe try that? But for me it's been a solid experience.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Guys , I have Public Beta of iOS 10 running on my iPhone , can I get OS3 on my watch ??

sharkman wrote: »
    Guys , I have Public Beta of iOS 10 running on my iPhone , can I get OS3 on my watch ??

Can't help you here but google it.

sharkman wrote: »

Yes. Open the watch app, go to General then under Software Update you'll be able to install it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm not seeing Watchos 3 showing up in the watch app, did i do something wrong?

I can only update to 2.2.2

eeloe wrote: »
    I'm not seeing Watchos 3 showing up in the watch app, did i do something wrong?

I can only update to 2.2.2

Check you have the iOS 10 public beta profile installed. It should show up once you install it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

There is no public beta for Watch OS 3.

It's released to developers only. Reason being, you cannot downgrade to Watch OS 2 unless you send your watch to Apple.

Anyone wanna be really sound and let me use their Dec account download OS3 then? :)

naasrd wrote: »
    Check you have the iOS 10 public beta profile installed. It should show up once you install it.

Yeah I have the public beta installed...not showing watch OS3 as an availabe option, saying my watch is up to date at 2.2.2.

I'm not a registered dev tho

• Advertisement

Anyone wanna be really sound and let me use their Dec account download OS3 then? :)

With a bit of searching you'll find the profile. And it works.
    Yeah I have the public beta installed...not showing watch OS3 as an availabe option, saying my watch is up to date at 2.2.2.

I'm not a registered dev tho

No public beta for watchOS.

Advertisement