Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gyms in Raheny, Malahide etc

• 08-07-2016 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Can.anyone recommend a goof gym around the Malahide road, Raheny area.

Looking to lose some fat and tone up

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Can.anyone recommend a goof gym around the Malahide road, Raheny area.

Looking to lose some fat and tone up

Thanks

There's the GAA Club in Coolock village, decent gym, and there's a FlyeFit on the Malahide Road now too. Great places for goofing off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There's the new Flye Fit beside Woodies/Halfords on the Malahide Road.

€29 per month and open 24/7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭basill

How is that gym going? Pictures look impressive. Any experience of times which are less busy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

basill wrote: »
    How is that gym going? Pictures look impressive. Any experience of times which are less busy?

Seems to be going pretty good. I tend to avoid gyms between about 6-9pm anyway, but I've taken a few of the free classes here and while the gym floors are busy at that time its not wedged either.

I'm going to try Yoga for my first time tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭basill

Yeah I have the advantage of being a shift worker so off peak would suit me fine. I might try contacting them directly but won't hold my breath. They will have all the turnstile data and it would be good to know which times on average are quieter and hit those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

I just want to generally keep fit!!

Nothing major, few tips off a personal trainer will do me.....hopefully

Advertisement