Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable Accommodation near Clondalkin/Terenure

Options
  • 09-07-2016 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there! Was wondering if anyone could recommend accommodation at student rates (ideally somewhere close to 500/week) near Clondalkin/Terenure? A few of my friends and I (numbers aren't locked down atm) are doing a Masters next year which requires us to work around that area 5 days a week. If that isn't feasible somewhere close to the Luas redline would bring us close to where we need to go. If ye had any suggestions/advice/general wisdom for us we'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ChickCave

Rubikon123 wrote: »
    Hey there! Was wondering if anyone could recommend accommodation at student rates (ideally somewhere close to 500/week) near Clondalkin/Terenure?
    Do you mean Clondalkin/Tallaght? Clondalkin and Terenure are nowhere near each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rubikon123

That'd probably make more sense, I wouldn't really know my way around there. For a bit of context one of us would be working in citywest and another in knocklyon area. Ideally, getting where we need to go via bus routes/the luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Look at the kingswood and belgard heights areas for on the red luas line. City west is easy (on the red line) knocklyon would require a bus from the square shopping centre

Advertisement