Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish dump

• 09-07-2016 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

Mr binmans place in grange is closed I've been told.is there any where else in limerick like this to dump bulky rubbish......old bbq,headboards etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Recycle centre out in Mungret should take most of what you list-lads at the front gate there should direct you to the right spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Coill1 wrote: »
    Recycle centre out in Mungret should take most of what you list-lads at the front gate there should direct you to the right spot

yea i knew about that place but i didnt think they would take the bbq and headboards to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,637 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

They'll take bulky items at a cost per kilogram but not general household rubbish.

http://limerickrecyclingcentres.ie/?page_id=11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Should check out Fitzgeralds up across from the graveyard at the back of Southill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

crazygeryy wrote: »
    yea i knew about that place but i didnt think they would take the bbq and headboards to be honest.

Depending on what they are made of they will. The bbq must surely be mostly metal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Depending on what they are made of they will. The bbq must surely be mostly metal

Yup its all metal and they took it.took everything thanks.

Advertisement