Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Courts SuperValu Blanchardstown

Options
  • 09-07-2016 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have just recently moved to Blanchardstown and saw that there are tennis courts behind SuperValu in Blanchardstown centre. I just have a few questions that I hope someone can help with.
    1Does anyone know the price of the courts?
    2 Do these courts need to be booked in advance or are they available as walk on courts?
    3 if the courts do need to be booked does anyone have the number/email/web address

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I expect that they are free to use as walk-on courts.

There are free tennis courts in Carpenterstown in Riverwood estate and on Sycamore Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ZonarySonic

daymobrew wrote: »

There are free tennis courts in Carpenterstown in Riverwood estate and on Sycamore Avenue.

Thanks for the information

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

daymobrew wrote: »

I am pretty sure this is the case - i used to think there was a club but Fingal run their tennis in the park sessions in it during the summer and i believe this is only in public courts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

they are not listed here bit that doesn't mean they aren't CC run.

Advertisement