Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to start a band Co. Galway

• 09-07-2016 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

19 year old male singer, guitarist (rhythm) and songwriter here going to college in Galway next year hoping to start a band.

I've some stage experience (music in school, practicals, concerts etc)
    Main influences include, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Artic Monkeys, John Mayer, The Academics, The 1975 Chainsmokers, aswell as some acoustic stuff like Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Neil Young, and some more I'm probably forgetting..

Interesting in trying something different, doing covers and trying some original stuff..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tuan Harper

Would you be interested in trying something a little heavier? aka Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, ACDC, Guns and Roses, Bring me the Horizon, The Killers etc.. Basically a more classic rock band vibe, I wanna break away from all the stuff i'm hearing out in galway these days, shake it up a bit like

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sazzer_b

Hey,
    Did you manage to start up a duo?
    Sarah

Advertisement