Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker for tv

• 09-07-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi

Need some advice
    I have a klipsch kmc3 speaker and a Samsung smart TV.
    Is it possible to play the sound dfrom TV to speaker by plugging the speaker into the headphone port on TV?
    Post edited by The Ritz on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cheekcoven

Yes ofcourse, it's possible, they have the ability of inserting headphone port in TV for sound play.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Cmment

@cheekcoven,

it’s not really useful to resurrect a thread from 6 years ago to post a reply - if you want to participate then looking at more recent queries ( the last week or so) would be a good starting point. I’m closing this thread to give it the decent burial it deserves,

Just to give you a heads up - I’ve deleted your posts on the Richersounds forum - that is a commercial forum and you should read the Charter before posting there again, pitching in your opinion there is unwelcome.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement