Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport app on Android?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

vandriver wrote: »
    Hi,new Eir customer and I'm getting the incorrect login on eirSport using my myEir login(both on laptop and android)
    Hi vandriver,

What error message are you receiving?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

Hi vandriver,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Your email or password is incorrect,please try again.

Hi vandriver,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Your email or password is incorrect,please try again.
    Are you able to log into myeir  vandriver?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Yes,no problem

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Yes,no problem
    I'll query this with the technical team vandriver & be back to you as soon as I have an update.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

I'll query this with the technical team vandriver & be back to you as soon as I have an update.

-Pamela 
    Cheers.Y you should have my account no and phone no by pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

-Pamela 
    Cheers.Y you should have my account no and phone no by pm
    Hi vandriver,

In order to locate your account we would need this information & we also suggest for data protections reasons to send this via PM's to avoid this being viewed by the public. 

Stacey

Hi vandriver,

In order to locate your account we would need this information & we also suggest for data protections reasons to send this via PM's to avoid this being viewed by the public. 

Stacey
    Send pm in a sec
    Pm sent

Hi vandriver,

Stacey
    Send pm in a sec
    Pm sent
    Thank you. I've received this now. I will look into this & get back to you shortly. 

Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭County rebel

I have the Same problem cant get to login to my Eir keeps saying my password is incorrect.Missing out on the football with no eir sport.

• Advertisement

I have the Same problem cant get to login to my Eir keeps saying my password is incorrect.Missing out on the football with no eir sport.
    The advice I got was to reset my password.Of course, I'd already done this maybe 6 times,and it hasn't worked.
    I can login to myEir,no problem.
    I have pm'ed the rep and await further developments.

Hi County rebel, I'm sorry to hear this. I would recommend contacting the technical support team directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 & they can troubleshoot this further with you. Apologies for this inconvenience. 

- Stacey

The advice I got was to reset my password.Of course, I'd already done this maybe 6 times,and it hasn't worked.
    I can login to myEir,no problem.
    I have pm'ed the rep and await further developments.
    Hi Vandriver, I've responded to your PM. 

Stacey

Chat and eirSport tech support are unable to help.Ive been escalated to level 2,and await a call back.

Chat and eirSport tech support are unable to help.Ive been escalated to level 2,and await a call back.
    No problem  vandriver,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭County rebel

Got sorted my eir account was blocked cheers can watch dundalk tonight and the All Blacks over the weekend.

Got sorted my eir account was blocked cheers can watch dundalk tonight and the All Blacks over the weekend.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]That's great to hear [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]County rebel,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]enjoy the game. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭S'

Hi,

I am having a similar issue. Every time I try to log on via iOS, I get "Login Error".

I have reset my password 3times but still have no access. I can login via the eir website no problem.

11.2kWp E/W split arra. Mayo

No one rang me back,but the app works now,so I'll call that a win!

No one rang me back,but the app works now,so I'll call that a win!
    Thanks for the update vandriver.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

S' wrote: »
    Hi,

I am having a similar issue. Every time I try to log on via iOS, I get "Login Error".

I have reset my password 3times but still have no access. I can login via the eir website no problem.
    Are you still having issues logging in  S'?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

topgear189 wrote: »
    Hi,

I also have a problem with the app.

It works on my andoid phone.

However after I login to the app on my M8S android box and click on one of the 6 channel i get the message

"device is not registered"

"failed to initalise DRM Client".

It runs Android 4.4
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Unfortunately this app would not be compatible with an android box [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]topgear189.[/font]

Hi

Just wondering is this still the case?  I'm considering buying an android box but it's not much good to me if I can't run the eir vision or eir sport apps?

And if it's not possible is there an alternative device that I could use (Fire TV, chromecast etc)

cheers

Boca wrote: »
    Hi,

However after I login to the app on my M8S android box and click on one of the 6 channel i get the message

It runs Android 4.4
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Unfortunately this app would not be compatible with an android box [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]topgear189.[/font]

Hi

Just wondering is this still the case?  I'm considering buying an android box but it's not much good to me if I can't run the eir vision or eir sport apps?

And if it's not possible is there an alternative device that I could use (Fire TV, chromecast etc)

cheers
    Hi Boca,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Are you an eir broadband or Sky customer?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

Hi,

It runs Android 4.4

Hi

cheers
    Hi Boca,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi

I'm an eir customer (broadband and TV).  I run both apps on my mobile but would like to run them on a second TV via a device such as an android box as i also have a netflix subscription

thanks

Hi,

It runs Android 4.4

Hi

cheers
    Hi Boca,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi

I'm an eir customer (broadband and TV).  I run both apps on my mobile but would like to run them on a second TV via a device such as an android box as i also have a netflix subscription

thanks
    I'm afraid this isn't possible at the minute  Boca.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Hi,
    My eir android app stopped playing properly so I tried a reinstall and it now has started giving a "failed to register DRM license" message.
    Liam

loadwire wrote: »
    Hi,
    My eir android app stopped playing properly so I tried a reinstall and it now has started giving a "failed to register DRM license" message.
    Liam
    Hi  loadwire,

Is there app you have installed up to date?
    If so, I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

- Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 danwaffles

Same as animaal, cant watch anything on eri Vision Go app. Just says 'Device is not registered'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi danwaffles,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

I would recommend contacting our technical support team for the best support on this if the above comments have not let you resolve this issue. 

You can contact them on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 IRspeedsurfer

Hi I am an Eir broadband customer, I have the green app on my android phone (latest update) and I am trying to cast to my Sony Android TV (latest update). Login is no problem and the stream works fine on the smartphone, but the chromecast to the TV starts but then fails and the message FOR EVERY PROGRAMME  is something like "This programme is restricted due to copyright reasons"....
    Other apps cast perfectly to the TV. I phoned the eir sport support people who were pretty unhelpful (despite the extortionate cost of the call) and said they didn't think Eir sport supported chromecast anymore. In that case why is the chromecast icon still on the app?
    Can anyone advise?
    Thanks

Advertisement