Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP 4000 s11 question

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

I have 4 seasons with the frayed edges, not impressed at all, getting gp 4000s on the new bike, hope they're an improvement or I'll be looking elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭f1000

On my first set of GP 4000 sII, 23's (bundled in with a wheel-set from Merlin). So far am impressed but have only done about 500km on them and still look mint. Had a puncture on my first outing on them due to a pinch flat with no damage to the tyre. Was using Specialized 23 Armadillo Elites until I had to brake hard coz some fool stepped onto the road in front of me without looking and it stripped a massive chunk of rubber down to the cloth and had to bin the rear one. Have the regular 25 Armadillo's too and find them brilliant.

Advertisement