Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accuracy

• 09-07-2016 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have a .22mag anschutz 610 model I think. I shooting the hornady 30g vmax whoch shoot really well through the gun I'm talking grouping half inch at 100m. I understand that some ammo shoot well through a gun and some doesn't. The Remington shoot terrible through my gun. But for me to get the hornady not only very expensive but not sold locally do have to travel. Anyone have that gun that can maybe recommend ammo. Also tried the maximag not overly fond of it. Any help would be great thanks.
    Also maybe places that sell 22mag ammo in the north county dublin area. I have to travel to drogheda to get them
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Not the answer to your particular question but it may be a solution to your problem, a lot of dealers will post ammo to you for the cost of €5.00. I get 90% of my ammo that way, I live in North Dublin and with the exception of maybe Courtlough it's worth the postage when you consider diesel and tolls for a round journey to the dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Thompst1111

Where do you get 90% off. Courtlough is expensive and don't hold the ammo I use. I know of sportsden in navan do that but where else

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭mcbain087

90% of NOT 90% off...LOL
    Try Top Gun Sports or Outdoor Sports

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Thompst1111

Top gun drogheda that's my main shop for the ammo but just driving to drogheda all the time pain in the arse. But thanks man

Advertisement