Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battleground 2016 Pre-Show & Live Show Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No way. Just saying give guys a chance on the main roster is the point

Ah but that was a different time, I mean the boos for Rawley, at least through my headphones were deafening, I know when I don't like a wrestler, and Mojo Rawley is one of those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Jesus Sami that was a really bad botch.

Or was it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I'd enjoy a singles match between KO and Bubba Dudley, just to hear them smack talking each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Not sure what the general consensus on Owens is, but as a part time viewer and Attitude Era fan, he's got everything I love about wrestling. The mic skills, the mannerisms, the charisma, and a serious ability in the ring!

I agree but my wife who is a sometime watcher says he looks terrible as in overweight and she doesn't want to look at him on tv.

She is clearly from the Vince type of wrestler school!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Is it injuries have forced them to put KO and Zayn together in a feud for the billionth time?

I would prefer if they teamed up as heels to beat up people rather than this endless feud they seem to be in or else just keep them apart.

Theres no way you can have Sami Zayn as a heel. He's the ultimate crowd favorite face. Especially with the entrance music he has. Something that 'happy' shouldn't be heel music.

• Advertisement

Glico Man wrote: »
    Theres no way you can have Sami Zayn as a heel. He's the ultimate crowd favorite face. Especially with the entrance music he has. Something that 'happy' shouldn't be heel music.

Anyone can be a heel if booked right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They need to do a loser leaves match between these two and have Sami lose and then come back with his mask.

They need to do a loser leaves match between these two and have Sami lose and then come back with his mask.

I love that idea! :D

They should just give Owens a full hour on Raw every week, doing anything. Ratings wouldn't be long improving.

Owens/Zayn a contender for Match Of The Year? Excellent match between the pair..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

They kinda did that once in NXT, Bo Dallas (I think) said Zayn wouldn't get any more matches against him, when suddenly a mysterious masked wrestler appeared to attack him who just happened to use all of Sami's moves :pac:

Once again, phenomenal storytelling.

That was just outstanding pro-wrestling.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Match of the year.

Outstanding.

Great storytelling tonight on all the matches so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Have to say WWE has done a brilliant job building the Owens/Zayn feud. From start to finish, they really told a story.

Can't wait for them to have their Mania match, whenever that happens it's going to be a masterpiece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Great match. Still think they will fight again at summerslam in a loser leaves raw match.

Very good match I think.

I enjoyed the match but they have feuded for too long.Don't want to see them wrestle each other for a good while.

Don't get me wrong. They always have great chemistry and great matches but lets move on! Maybe it was due to injuries or whatever that they were put together again

JoJo is looking well

• Advertisement

I love Nattie but she always looks like she is about to burst out laughing when she tries to be serious or a heel

Really looking forward to this match with her and Becky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Nattie is so overrated if she wasn't related to the harts she would get half the acclaim she gets

Is it really necessary to keep saying Bayley was a one night only thing? They broke our hearts once, they don't need to set fire to the pieces :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Angron wrote: »
    Is it really necessary to keep saying Bayley was a one night only thing? They broke our hearts once, they don't need to set fire to the pieces :(

There preparing us for Roman winning aren't they

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

**** guys did you hear what happend at the Lionel Ritchie concert ???

They need Baley to come out now and screw Becky over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Boooo

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

So is Becky just bring treated as a fighter who just doesn't have enough or what?

No way should she be losing to Natalya.

Clean loss Becky should have kept her mouth closed at Comic Con.

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    **** guys did you hear what happend at the Lionel Ritchie concert ???

??

Advertisement