Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self-Defense

• 10-07-2016 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Wanted to learn self-defense for a long time, was at start thinking of joining a boxing club, but that's not really defense and I heard they do not train you, your own your own.
    So then after watching a bit of Bruce lee movies(lol) I was like, why not try martial arts, but there are tons of styles out there, so I do not really know which one to choose from, or which club to join in Limerick.
    I am looking for a nice club now, that's not too aggressive or has meatheads there wanting to tear the head off another, just want to learn simple self defense, meet with nice and cool people, and make new friends. I was recommended krav maga, but I have not really looked into it yet, would that be my best bet ?
    Any recommendations ?

Comments

Advertisement