Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tennis Club Limerick

• 10-07-2016 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am looking to join a tennis club, I have never really played before, well apart for hitting a few balls back and over with my friends.

I live in limerick City and any club in or around the city would be good. I am a novice so it has to be friendly to beginners. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Limerick Lawn is your best bet. I think they just had their courts refurbished too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JR087

Thanks so much RobD2..
    Their online membership is down to update prices.
    Would you know how they price or any prices?
    Thanks so much ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I remember seeing prices last year and they were quite cheap. I can't remember how much it was though. But it won't break the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JR087

Indeed, thanks again RobD2. I've send them off an email to get the price list ...

Advertisement