Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arione VS

Options
  • 10-07-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭

Anyone else got one of these?

Have a standard Arione on my Roadbike and love it so much I decided to get another for my winter /cx bike.

When I went shopping I spotted the Versus model with its channel and thought that might be good for longer spins.

Yesterday I did a century on it and the jury is still out with a split vote.

One of the things I love about my basic Arione is the smoothness of it for shifting my weight on: The ridges created by the channel on the Versus take that feeling away and yesterday at least seemed less comfortable on my glutes albeit I certainly didn't suffer any post spin numbness.

Are these just bedding in problems? Does anyone love theirs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 rayzerp

Have ridden with the arione on all my bikes since 2005....switched to VS 2 years ago but still have std on my turbo bike. For me comfort is slightly better with VS on v long rides but it's 100% better for numbness which makes it worth the switch for me.......but then saddles are different for everyone. VS does take a while to break in imo as the ridges beside the valley take a while to soften so stick with it 😀

Advertisement