Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erased thread

Options
  • 10-07-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I was involved in a thread last night in the politics café forum,the thread was titled "Politics and Prayer" but more politics than prayer.Being discussed was the influence that faith,or lack there of,played in the recent past regarding the political decision making of world leaders.Today I am bemused as this thread and all contributions to it have been erased from the forum.
    What is the reason for such actions and is it a common practice to remove cordial debate from the forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

It's been moved to the spirituality forum

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

It's not been erased it shows on the forum as being moved to here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057619952

But going forwards if you have queries like this it's generally best to first ask the mods of the forum, not all mods regularly check in here and you'll get a faster response if you check with them directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

Oh I see.Why do I not have access to the spirituality forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You should have access. What error do.you get when you try to access the forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

404 error on Taltos link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

I get this if I click the link on touch.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Story Bud? wrote: »
    I get this if I click the link on touch.

It's working fine for me on touch

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Stheno wrote: »
    It's working fine for me on touch

Same here

Can you please try again?
    I've deleted it and undeleted it in case there was something odd.

Forum is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=535#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

No permission to view forum...

• Advertisement

You're a star..
    It's an archive forum, let me bounce the thread to the active forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

I initially could not find the thread and my postings had disappeared from my history which caused me to open this thread.Seems to be resolved now so cheers.

Cheers fran.
    I'll close this thread down so and as a side note the forum it was moved to has had it's name updated to reflect it's status to hopefully prevent more threads disappearing in there.

Thanks all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement