Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I save Netflix programmes to my iPad?

Options
  • 10-07-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to save programmes on to my iPad so that I can view them at a later date when I will not have Internet access?
    I am going to stay in a remote location for a couple of weeks where there is no internet or wifi (!) and cannot use a dongle with my iPad. I want to save a series from Netflix to watch while I am there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not at the moment,...Netflix currently doesn't allow this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Put films on a USB?

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

:mad:
    Put films on a USB?

Link

Interesting gadget, but answering a different question....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Put films on a USB?

Link

Thank you, I did not know such a thing existed for an iPad. How do I get a series saved to it if Netflix does not allow? Sorry for being so uninformed about this stuff. I have not been without internet for years and have never had to consider saving stuff before...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

annascott wrote: »
    Thank you, I did not know such a thing existed for an iPad. How do I get a series saved to it if Netflix does not allow? Sorry for being so uninformed about this stuff. I have not been without internet for years and have never had to consider saving stuff before...

You don't, from Netflix. But you can always download from *ahem* other sources and save to that stick. Or to the iPad itself of course. If you've capacity on the HD, you don't need the extra storage gadget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

endacl wrote: »
    :mad:

Interesting gadget, but answering a different question....

Question was already answered by Blazer, my post was an alternative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mitchconnor16

You can do it if you have a screen recorder. Just record the series and save it.

Advertisement