Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black Lives Matter protest in Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Zxclnic wrote: »
    ''Even academics going into studies looking for evidence to prove the blm assertion are coming up empty.''

Go on then, cite the above studies.
    Sorry. re. the ''studies'' was confusing 'darkpagandeath' with 'Little CuChulainn'.
    My bad.
    Would still like to see them though!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

This is the most recent one. It also references the previous one. Both showed that black people were less likely to be shot in the same situation as white people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Zxclnic

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

This is the most recent one. It also references the previous one. Both showed that black people were less likely to be shot in the same situation as white people.

At least you had the courtesy to produce your reference, though why you didn't do it earlier is puzzling.
    It does make for interesting reading, but I still can't see ''Even academics going into studies looking for evidence to prove the blm assertion are coming up empty.'' in the study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

And your point is that:
    A: if a lot of people are commtting suicide then there can't possibly be more black people being shot by the police than would be expected due to their population percentage.
    Or
    B: this just more whataboutery deflection bollix.
    Or
    C: you really really really honestly and truly can't comprehend what a percentage is

Think I'll go with a bit of B and a bit of C.

There you go with per capita again. And blacks are not 2% they are 12% of the population. Any comment on only 1 out of 65 being shot by the police ?

Did you watch the BLM videos great bunch of lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

wes wrote: »
    I was watching the news and saw some pictures of the US police, and they looked like they geared up to be patrolling down town Fallujah.

The militarization of the US police is a huge issue imho, and one of the main causes of these abhorrent killings. Its no surprise that we are seeing stuff like this, when the police are acting like a occupying military.

The fact that it was on the news would give an indication that there was something going on. Generally, in most towns and cities of the U.S. the cops look pretty much like our own, albeit with a gun on their hip. They certainly don't go around every day looking like the military.

i'm afraid none of that is good enough, or an excuse for incompetents. if someone is incompetent, then they will be judged and people are entitled to judge them. Racial profiling is racist and isn't understandable, it's only supported by questionable types as far as i'm concerned. .

So you've never been suspicious / wary of anyone because of how they looked, acted or spoke ? Ever ?? I have..plenty of times... and I'm not ashamed to admit it even if I've subsequently been proved wrong. It's human nature, nothing more, nothing less.

aaron77a wrote: »
    It's absolutely ridiculous what's going on in America is a ghetto problem not a race one and also it's a problem of untrained dumb police with guns.

The first part I agree with, the second is bull.

This whole thread is about stats /numbers / comparisons / percentages yet there's a couple of stats that either don't exist or are completely overlooked. The most important one in my book would be "how many stops and arrests do American cops make each year" and measure that against how many end up in a fatal shooting of a black male ? Into the mix add "how many cops shot and killed MORE than one black male". I'd be pretty sure of a pretty small number there which puts paid to the argument of trigger happy racist cops fairly fast.

I have a fair few American friends, a couple of them black and at least three working in Law Enforcement, two of whom could be classified as 'half caste' or 'mixed race'. To a man (and a few women..) they'll tell you that this whole BLM issue is politics and/or low level terrorism. Entire black communities are now led by these people whether they like it or not. Most of those that don't like it are afraid to speak out as it's the criminals and local gangsters that are at the forefront of the movement on a local basis. As a result 'moderate' areas are now becoming polarised and 'ghetto-ised' and have to be treated by the police as such which does nothing to reduce the tensions there.

At least you had the courtesy to produce your reference, though why you didn't do it earlier is puzzling.

I was playing Mass Effect 2. I don't actually wait by my computer for people to quote me on boards.

In any case, the study has been brought up all over the place. If you were following the issues in the US I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It has BLM people in a real headspin because it deals with actual statistics but it also shows that black people are more prone to being stopped or handcuffed. So they are trying to simultaneously rely on the findings in the study while also dismissing the findings they don't like. That's just typical of how facts are handled by BLM people anyway.
    It does make for interesting reading, but I still can't see ''Even academics going into studies looking for evidence to prove the blm assertion are coming up empty.'' in the study.

Freyer has not hidden the fact that this was not the result he was expecting.

• Advertisement

I was playing Mass Effect 2. I don't actually wait by my computer for people to quote me on boards.

In any case, the study has been brought up all over the place. If you were following the issues in the US I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It has BLM people in a real headspin because it deals with actual statistics but it also shows that black people are more prone to being stopped or handcuffed. So they are trying to simultaneously rely on the findings in the study while also dismissing the findings they don't like. That's just typical of how facts are handled by BLM people anyway.

Freyer has not hidden the fact that this was not the result he was expecting.

I certainly wouldn't expect you to wait by your computer, though I still think it would make more sense for someone to give the link, in the same post, to the study, survey or article to which they are referring.

The line in bold is just a piece of opinionated editorialising by your good self and nothing more.

In a previous post you stated:'Even academics going into studies looking for evidence to prove the blm assertion are coming up empty.'' in the study.
    'Black Lives Matter' have made a number of claims and assertions, and one of their main concerns is the rise in the number of young black men being shot by the police.
    Unless I've missed something ,this survey comes to no conclusions to the contrary in this regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

As a "movement" (I think criminal organisation is more appropriate)they have a lot of blood on their hands at the moment. I hear very little condemnaton of the brutal murders of the innocent police men in the last couple of weeks from them.

If they really want to help the black community, they would be much better off addressing the huge problem of black on black violence and crime .

As a "movement" (I think criminal organisation is more appropriate)they have a lot of blood on their hands at the moment. I hear very little condemnaton of the brutal murders of the innocent police men in the last couple of weeks from them.

If they really want to help the black community, they would be much better off addressing the huge problem of black on black violence and crime .

I think No.1 on the the list of misconceptions linked below addresses your question.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

If a police offer tells you to do something, you do it.

Tell that to the Irish prostitutes who have been forced to suck the dicks of Irish gardaí.

I have no respect for police as an institution.

I think No.1 on the the list of misconceptions linked below addresses your question.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

What, because they have A paragraph about it on their website? Doesn't cut it. They need to be much more vocal about this issue. I would certainly have a lot more respect for them if they were more proactive in this regard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Tell that to the Irish prostitutes who have been forced to suck the dicks of Irish gardaí.

Uh, what?

Is there a source for this?

What, because they have A paragraph about it on their website? Doesn't cut it. They need to be much more vocal about this issue. I would certainly have a lot more respect for them if they were more proactive in this regard

Round and round we go.
    Some people might suggest that the white establishment in the USA needs to be more vocal about the numbers of young black men being shot by the police.
    I would have a lot more respect for the powers that be in America if they were more proactive in this regard.

Oh yes the white American establishment- the head of which is that nasty white man Barack Obama. The amount of black males killed by police is miniscule compared to the amount of black males killed by other black males.

Blm is using this as opportunity to push their thinly disguised anti police agenda. Maybe if they promoted respect between themselves first theY may find things start to improve.

Also, I was doing a little research and apparently the amount of black police in the various forces are quite representative of the population . WhY , if the police are so nasty and racist are they not jumping ship? Maybe because they know the actual truth rather than the spin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

3 people including a policeman stabbed at a balm protest in London

It's 11 o clock on a Tuesday morning, have the protestors no jobs to be at?

Oh yes the white American establishment- the head of which is that nasty white man Barack Obama. The amount of black males killed by police is miniscule compared to the amount of black males killed by other black males.

Blm is using this as opportunity to push their thinly disguised anti police agenda. Maybe if they promoted respect between themselves first theY may find things start to improve.

Also, I was doing a little research and apparently the amount of black police in the various forces are quite representative of the population . WhY , if the police are so nasty and racist are they not jumping ship? Maybe because they know the actual truth rather than the spin

Research can mean anything from a comprehensive scholarly peer-reviewed
    detailed analysis of a subject, to pressing a 'google search' button, if it's the latter in your case, try this:
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/09/03/us/the-race-gap-in-americas-police-departments.html?_r=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Not sure how reliable that study is, to be fair...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/reality-check/2016/jul/11/study-finds-no-racial-bias-police-shootings-data
    But the study, and the New York Times’ reporting, uses a small sample of data that leads to simplistic conclusions.

The author of the study, Roland G Fryer Jr, analyzed 1,332 shootings between 2000 and 2015. However, the way he and a group of student researchers created their data was largely by coding police narratives rather than considering the testimonials of witnesses or suspects (assuming that the suspects were not killed by the police in the shooting). The study therefore assumes police reports are unbiased sources of information about facts like whether or not the officer shoots the suspect before being attacked.

There are other serious weaknesses in the research. To understand lethal use of force, Fryer looked at police reports from just one city: Houston. There, he found that blacks were either less likely to be shot by an officer or there was no difference between blacks and whites. Even if the data from Houston were accurate, it is doubtful the city is representative of the country.

The study has also not yet been peer-reviewed
    , a standard practice in academia where other experts will scrutinize an author’s findings to see if they’re accurate enough to publish.

I certainly wouldn't expect you to wait by your computer, though I still think it would make more sense for someone to give the link, in the same post, to the study, survey or article to which they are referring.

The line in bold is just a piece of opinionated editorialising by your good self and nothing more.

In a previous post you stated:'Even academics going into studies looking for evidence to prove the blm assertion are coming up empty.'' in the study.
    'Black Lives Matter' have made a number of claims and assertions, and one of their main concerns is the rise in the number of young black men being shot by the police.
    Unless I've missed something ,this survey comes to no conclusions to the contrary in this regard.

BLM is not simply concerned about the rise of black men being shot by police, they outright state this is due to racism. This study shows the opposite.

Eh what?

BLM will call that a separate issue. It isn't though. The police can do everything right but unless the issue is approached from both sides nothing will change. Dallas is a prime example.
    Round and round we go.
    Some people might suggest that the white establishment in the USA needs to be more vocal about the numbers of young black men being shot by the police.
    I would have a lot more respect for the powers that be in America if they were more proactive in this regard.

Blaming the white man for everything doesn't work so well. Let's look at Baltimore. Police department is 54% "minority". Black police chief. Black mayor. Black prosecutor. Majority black city council. They still blamed racism for all their issues and had the worst riots of all after the death of Freddie Grey. And lets not forget how they brought blatantly political charges against all officers involved that were so ridiculous all officers have been acquitted so far.

Billy86 wrote: »

He answers many of your concerns here.

BLM is not simply concerned about the rise of black men being shot by police, they outright state this is due to racism. This study shows the opposite.

Eh what?

BLM will call that a separate issue. It isn't though. The police can do everything right but unless the issue is approached from both sides nothing will change. Dallas is a prime example.

Blaming the white man for everything doesn't work so well. Let's look at Baltimore. Police department is 54% "minority". Black police chief. Black mayor. Black prosecutor. Majority black city council. They still blamed racism for all their issues and had the worst riots of all after the death of Freddie Grey. And lets not forget how they brought blatantly political charges against all officers involved that were so ridiculous all officers have been acquitted so far.

Blaming the white man for everything doesn't work so well....typically trite response of the right.

Yes let's look at Baltimore which may have a black police chief and mayor but its police department also has a lower percentage of blacks than the population it serves.

Blaming the white man for everything doesn't work so well....typically trite response of the right.

Yes let's look at Baltimore which may have a black police chief and mayor but its police department also has a lower percentage of blacks than the population it serves.

It still has more black officers than white and a command structure that is more black than white.

• Advertisement

It still has more black officers than white and a command structure that is more black than white.

Get a grip..it's only 1 out of 50 states.

Get a grip..it's only 1 out of 50 states.

One that was very much the centre of race related protests and one which also completely disproves the theory that under representation is the issue.

One that was very much the centre of race related protests and one which also completely disproves the theory that under representation is the issue.

Under representation is still a valid concern.

'Completely disproves'....you wish?

Under representation is still a valid concern.

'Completely disproves'....you wish?

Its most certainly not a valid concern . A made up one maybe ......

Its gas Presented with facts. Then oh well it's does not matter. :pac:

Its gas Presented with facts. Then oh well it's does not matter. :pac:

The fact is that Baltimore’s police department has a lower percentage of blacks than the population it serves...gas isn't it:pac::pac::pac:

Its most certainly not a valid concern . A made up one maybe ......

No, it's not a 'made up' one.
    Here, have a read, you might learn something:
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/09/03/us/the-race-gap-in-americas-police-departments.html?_r=0

The shooting dead of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in 2014 is the incident that brought the issue to my - and that of a lot of other people's - attention....via my living room TV admittedly.
    That shooting happened in FERGUSON (Missouri)...and not BALTIMORE (Maryland).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

LOL im sure they have a very similar opinion about you too :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

The fact is that Baltimore’s police department has a lower percentage of blacks than the population it serves...gas isn't it:pac::pac::pac:
    The shooting dead of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in 2014 is the incident that brought the issue to my - and that of a lot of other people's - attention....via my living room TV admittedly.
    That shooting happened in FERGUSON (Missouri)...and not BALTIMORE (Maryland).

That guy was proven to be a criminal returning from having committed a robbery who attacked the policeman in his car. The protests became pretty shallow after all the witness testimony and forensics supported the cop. Fredie Grey should not have died. His death was caused by negligence at best. That's why the protests elevated to riots.

But it doesn't really matter. You are just skirting around all the facts that don't suit you. You've barely produced an argument to counter anyone and simply tried to insult or belittle posters and their evidence without anything concrete to back you up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

So the entirety of the evidence you have for Obama receiving the Nobel Prize "for being black" is "I said so. And I'm well important I am. Because I said that too. So there."
    And then you ramble on spouting absolute hogwash about using Google to find evidence to back assertions when the best you can actually manage yourself is "I said so."
    Brilliant. Just brilliant. Do you do weddings?

PS: Here, I'll give you a 101. From the Nobel Prize organization's own website.
    So, you still want me to spoon-feed you information after I've shown you how to get it yourself? Okay, I'll even supply it from a source that you won't question - an American Newspaper (or used toilet paper as some call it).

" AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites."
    https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

Yeah...they say he got the award for making a few speeches in a few months (how could anyone question the merit of that?!) but seeing as the E.U. was awarded the NPP 3 years later, shows you this crowd are serious and not at all politically motivated.

That guy was proven to be a criminal returning from having committed a robbery who attacked the policeman in his car. The protests became pretty shallow after all the witness testimony and forensics supported the cop. Fredie Grey should not have died. His death was caused by negligence at best. That's why the protests elevated to riots.

But it doesn't really matter. You are just skirting around all the facts that don't suit you. You've barely produced an argument to counter anyone and simply tried to insult or belittle posters and their evidence without anything concrete to back you up.

Whoops....and there it is the old ad hominem attack.
    The slipping of the mask so to speak or a sure fire way of showing others that you're losing a debate!

The slipping of the mask so to speak or a sure fire way of showing others that you're losing a debate!

I don't think that means what one thinks.

I don't think that means what one thinks.

:confused:

:confused:

When did the poster pretend to be nice ?

• Advertisement

Which poster?

Which poster?

Should not be hard to check ones posting history ?

Should not be hard to check ones posting history ?

An ad hominem attack has nothing to do with being 'nice' or otherwise...
    ....it's a bit like playing the man and not the ball.

An ad hominem attack has nothing to do with being 'nice' or otherwise...
    ....it's a bit like playing the man and not the ball.

Was that the part in bold ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

So, you still want me to spoon-feed you information after I've shown you how to get it yourself? Okay, I'll even supply it from a source that you won't question - an American Newspaper (or used toilet paper as some call it).

" AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites."

Screw it, I'll bite.

The scientists behind the study didn't conclude that ethnicity was a factor in intelligence. I wonder why you didn't quote this bit too?
    When black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their preadolescent test scores rise dramatically. Black adoptees' scores seem to fall in adolescence, but this is what we would expect if, as seems likely, their social and cultural environment comes to resemble that of other black adolescents and becomes less like that of the average white adolescent.

Even nonverbal IQ scores are sensitive to environmental change. Scores on nonverbal IQ tests have risen dramatically throughout the world since the 1930s. The average white scored higher on the Stanford-Binet in 1978 than 82 percent of whites who took the test in 1932. Such findings reinforce the implications of adoption studies: large environmental changes can have a large impact on test performance.

Black-white differences in academic achievement have also narrowed throughout the twentieth century. The best trend data come from the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), which has been testing seventeen-year-olds since 1971 and has repeated many of the same items year after year. Figure 1-2 shows that the black-white reading gap narrowed from 1.25 standard deviations in 1971 to 0.69 standard deviations in 1996. The math gap fell from 1.33 to 0.89 standard deviations. When Min-Hsiung Huang and Robert Hauser analyzed vocabulary scores for adults born between 1909 and 1969, the black-white gap also narrowed by half.

• Advertisement

Screw it, I'll bite.

The scientists behind the study didn't conclude that ethnicity was a factor in intelligence. I wonder why you didn't quote this bit too?

You back stalking me again? I know you find yourself drawn to me but it won't end well...for you.

No-one claimed ethnicity was a factor: I posted that black people, on average, score lower than whites. One of the many sources for this fact has been presented. Other posters, who type without thinking (yourself included, it would seem) fail to distinguish between stating a fact and presenting an opinion. I have offered no opinion or analysis of the fact - I simply stated it. I didn't read what you quoted but did it negate the fact that black people, on average, score lower on IQ tests than white people? That's kind of a rhetorical Q...I don't want to know your answer and I know the book/study doesn't negate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I didn't read what you quoted but did it negate the fact that black people, on average, score lower on IQ tests than white people? That's kind of a rhetorical Q...I don't want to know your answer and I know the book/study doesn't negate it.

Why ask if you won't bother reading my answer? And what's with the stalking accusation?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 916 ✭✭✭osmiumartist

Yeah...they say he got the award for making a few speeches in a few months (how could anyone question the merit of that?!) but seeing as the E.U. was awarded the NPP 3 years later, shows you this crowd are serious and not at all politically motivated.
    What the the name of bejaysus has the middle paragraph here to do with Obama getting a Nobel Prize "for being black"??? Your evidence to back up that earlier assertion is aptitude tests? Obama got a Nobel Prize "for being black" because of aptitude tests?
    You're advising people to use Google to back their claims and you haven't a notion how to do that yourself!

What debate? It's been one sided all the way. You haven't put forward any supported counter argument.

What the the name of bejaysus has the middle paragraph here to do with Obama getting a Nobel Prize "for being black"??? Your evidence to back up that earlier assertion is aptitude tests? Obama got a Nobel Prize "for being black" because of aptitude tests?
    You're advising people to use Google to back their claims and you haven't a notion how to do that yourself!

Yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Another black man shot this week in Miami. He is a caregiver working with someone with autism. Shot while holding his hands up. When he asked why cop says I don't know, they then handcuff him!
    Police excuse now is that they were aiming for the autistic guy!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article91160077.html

Other footage from a cop dash am showing a black lady being thrown to the ground and violently arrested. Amazingly the cop says black people have violent tendencies while arresting her.
    https://m.mic.com/articles/149477/officer-arresting-breaion-king-caught-on-video-saying-blacks-have-violent-tendencies#.APC7PTk1V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

Would a "White Lives Matter" parade be allowed through the streets of Dublin? BLM are a hate group with terrorist and Islamic terror links. We should be marching against the likes of BLM and their SJW self-hating brainwashed communists who love to be "oppressed". I'd love if Pegida ran another Peaceful protest like last February when the sheer hypocrisy and rabid hatred of the left was exposed when they attacked peaceful protestors because they didn't agree.

Bumping this post up because, being honest, this thread should have died straight after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭rgossip30

b_mac2 wrote: »
    Bumping this post up because, being honest, this thread should have died straight after it.

Yes crush those right wing nutters horrible vile nasty people . They are not nice only nice and correct is allowed .
    I am so upset reading such nasty posts . I am telling mammy .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

So police invited BLM to a BBQ
    The event let the community and Wichita police officers talk about ways to improve relations between the department and minority communities.

"The group of people who had a BBQ with the police are not affiliated with BlackLivesMatter," said Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of the national organization.
    "We don't sit on panels with law enforcement, and we don't have BBQ's or cookouts with law enforcement"

Seems pretty clear BLM are not interested in peace nor coexistence.

www.kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

biko wrote: »
    "The group of people who had a BBQ with the police are not affiliated with BlackLivesMatter," said Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of the national organization.
    "We don't sit on panels with law enforcement, and we don't have BBQ's or cookouts with law enforcement"
    I've said it a number of times - while I agree with a lot of their message, they would have to try pretty hard to make their actual messaging any worse.

They've voiced their anger and that could have been a monumental breakthrough, but it is clear that they don't have any kind of a plan beyond 'be angry and stay angry, no matter what'. With a little bit of luck, this type of carry on will cause a split between those who actually want to improve the situation, and those looking to just cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble. They could have got in so many of those difficult questions they've been looking to ask, and in a great setting for police officers to open up and give 'human answers' (as opposed to official statements, if you get what I mean) in a face-to-face manner. But no no no, much like the far right with migrants, all they just want is a never ending fight and to create an 'other' on which to blame all of life's problems.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement