Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Animals & Pets

Options
  • 10-07-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I'm not sure of the forum name, but whenever I try to search for "dog walking" "pets" etc. I get a google link to boards but then a message of "you do not have permission to view this forum"

I recall, about 5-7 years ago or so, getting banned from a thread discussing aggressive dogs and their owners for suggesting that a person should get "tooled up" when confronted with aggressive dogs and/or their owners. It was a glib comment designed to amuse, deliberately OTT to highlight that it would be in fact, wrong to attack a dog or its owner with a weapon. It resulted in an instant ban that I did not challenge, as far as I can remember.

I find myself now looking to get a dog - and would welcome the advice and experience of other users - hence my request to get unbanned. I don't know the name of the forum in order to contact the right administrator.

Thanks

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You did receive a ban in July 2012 from the moderator Cherry Blossom. I'd recommend contacting them first via PM to see if this can be sorted out amicably between you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

thanks - done

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A gentle reminder that only the OP, relevant mods and CMods plus Admins can post in this thread.

dudara

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Issue resolved between the OP and the mod and the ban has been lifted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement