Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on in Poppadom?

• 10-07-2016 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody knows if Poppadom Indian are under new management or something? Got a take away a few times in the past few months and it definitely wasn't up to their usual standard.
    Have heard a few people saying something similar and have seen some not great reviews on TripAdvisor.
    Went in for an early bird this evening and something was definitely 'off'. Food was only okay, presentation was dreadful and I had to ask for a clean plate and glass as mine were dirty.
    None of the usual guys seemed to be working there which is what really made me wonder what's going on.
    I've been going there for years and will be very disappointed if it's changed hands :(

Comments

Advertisement