Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a colour without a blowdry?

Options
  • 10-07-2016 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I am thinking of trying a new hairdressers but my colour will cost 75 and then a blowdry is 25. I only live 2 minutes from the hairdressers so dont care about drying it myself. Has anyone ever done this or would it look weird?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

That's a weird pricing structure. I'd want it dried to ensure it looks even and get any issues rectified. I think it's a bit tricky to complain if you leave without seeing it's ok.

Ask them how much to blast it dry perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

I've done this myself as i HATE the way they blow dry and explain when booking i only want a brief dry off (like 2 mins) and they don't charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Are you sure the price quoted for colour does not include a blow dry? Prices seem similar to salon I go to, €25 is the cost of a blow dry on it's own, not as an additional charge on top of colour .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I've done that before, the stylist tried to convince me otherwise but I just didn't have the cash. I'd agree though that you can't see the finished product without the blow-dry so I wouldn't skip it if I didn't have to.

Advertisement