Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meindl Sports Wax

• 10-07-2016 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭

Anyone know where in Ireland, preferably Leinster where you can get BROWN meindl sports wax.
    I've previously gotten black sports wax in protec in the curragh camp but he doesn't sell the brown.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

Don't know about brown but I have bought a neutral sports wax in a shop in Mullingar. What's it called ? Sorry. But it sells outdoor clothing,fishing gear and firearms and Ammo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Bad_alibi

Sika98k wrote: »
    Don't know about brown but I have bought a neutral sports wax in a shop in Mullingar. What's it called ? Sorry. But it sells outdoor clothing,fishing gear and firearms and Ammo.

Neutral would do either, was it definitely wax or was it dubbin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

Bad_alibi wrote: »
    Neutral would do either, was it definitely wax or was it dubbin

Definitely Meindl Sports Wax. 100%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Have you tried the Great Outdoors for it,

ronn wrote: »
    Have you tried the Great Outdoors for it,

I haven't but I will. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

You could use a leather conditioner first followed by a neutral boot polish,which from bees wax and paraffin.

Just for people's info from taking to the guy in protac apparently meindl didn't make a black sports wax he alleged that he convinced them to do a run in black but had to order something like 2000 units for them to do it. So I can't imagine he'll run out of the black any time soon if anyone is looking for it.
    €4 a tin.
    I've gotten it for another pair of boots I have and it does the job it's supposed to do.

Advertisement