Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vision TT Shifters

Options
  • 11-07-2016 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi Folks

Quick query - I was out on the TT bike over the weekend and I lost the one cap off my Vision shifters. I've don't seem to be able to purchase caps separately.

Can anyone advise or know where I could buy caps?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Duck8

Hi I just saw your message. Did you get sorted? If not I might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Toshiba24

Duck8 wrote: »
    Hi I just saw your message. Did you get sorted? If not I might be able to help.

Hi there - no I didn't. I was in touch with Full Speed Ahead and they sent me a long list of retailers stocking Vision products but none seem to sell the caps individually.

I changed from vision a few months ago after my rear shifter broke. I still have the front shifter if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Toshiba24

I sent you a private message. Not sure whether you received it or not?

I'm In Navan. It's yours if it suits to go this way. No cost. I just saw your message. I'm not too good with these messages. Navan is not far from where your going

• Advertisement

I think I sent you a PM with my number.

Advertisement