Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get up to 25% off your car insurance quote

• 11-07-2016 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Get up to 25% off your car insurance quote and pay monthly at no extra cost. 
    Find out more here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 Paulieniceguy

Find out more here.

Omg I need this my quote was ridicules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Find out more here.

Omg I need this my quote was ridicules
    Good Morning Paulieniceguy, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'd be more than happy to arrange for one of our reps to contact you directly with a quote. Just click on my signature below to send a Private Message directly. Please include your name, contact number and first line of your address and we'll get on it straight away.

Elaine 

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Does your website actually give quotes? 
    [font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry we can’t give you a quote online but with a few more details, let's see what we can do.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Feel free to call us on 1890 604 604 from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
    Or simply Request a Callback and we’ll contact you
    [/font]
    [color][size][font]

Not like i've entered anything out of the ordinary either. If you can't give a quote online, a lot of people won't bother. [/font][/size][/color]

MarkR wrote: »
    Does your website actually give quotes? 
    [font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry we can’t give you a quote online but with a few more details, let's see what we can do.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Feel free to call us on 1890 604 604 from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
    Or simply Request a Callback and we’ll contact you
    [/font]
    [size=undefined]

Not like i've entered anything out of the ordinary either. If you can't give a quote online, a lot of people won't bother. 
    [/size]
    Good Morning MarkR, 

Sometimes our representatives will require a few more details to provide you with a quote. If you'd like to send me a PM with your name, contact number and the 1st line of your address, I would be more than happy to arrange a call for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Yeah, I'm in work, didn't want to make or receive a call. Thanks anyway

• Advertisement

MarkR wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm in work, didn't want to make or receive a call. Thanks anyway
    Ok MarkR, 

If you change your mind just let me know. I can arrange a call on your lunch break or when ever you get a free moment. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Just went through the trouble of filling all the forms online, only to be told I couldn't be given a quote at this time but to request a call. 

Stupidly I ticked to box to say contact me regarding home insurance, future offers, etc. Please never send me any of these. I now have no interest

Well done BOI!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Just went through the trouble of filling all the forms online, only to be told I couldn't be given a quote at this time but to request a call. 

Stupidly I ticked to box to say contact me regarding home insurance, future offers, etc. Please never send me any of these. I now have no interest

Well done BOI!
    Hi mightybashful, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you would not like to receive calls relating to other offers, please advise the representative on the phone when they call you back about your car insurance and they will be able to amend this preference on their system. If we can help you with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Hi mightybashful, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you would not like to receive calls relating to other offers, please advise the representative on the phone when they call you back about your car insurance and they will be able to amend this preference on their system. If we can help you with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah. I didn't request a callback. If you were interested in my business you could have provided a quote online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi mightybashful, 

Thanks for your post. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah. I didn't request a callback. If you were interested in my business you could have provided a quote online.
    Sorry to hear this. If you change your mind and would like us to arrange a call back to you from our Car Insurance team, please let us know in a private message. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

How much does it cost to transfer current car insurance onto another car, same engine size and power. Just a bit younger.

hadepsx wrote: »
    How much does it cost to transfer current car insurance onto another car, same engine size and power. Just a bit younger.
    Good Morning hadepsx, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

Due to the specific nature of your query, it would be best for you to speak with one of our dedicated representatives who have access to your policy details. You can reach them on 1890 290 100. 

Thank you again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement