Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone pole loose and leaning against a tree

Options
  • 11-07-2016 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was sure I sent a pm to Pamela yesterday about this but I can't see it in my sent pms.

There is telephone pole leaning precariously against a tree near where I live.

There is a barcode on it that I can give you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

loopymum wrote: »
    Hi, I was sure I sent a pm to Pamela yesterday about this but I can't see it in my sent pms.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]loopymum,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I don’t seem to have received this PM. I would recommend contacting our dangerous plants department on 1850245424 and logging this. If you have any issues logging this please do let me know and I can contact them on your behalf.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I don’t seem to have received this PM. I would recommend contacting our dangerous plants department on 1850245424 and logging this. If you have any issues logging this please do let me know and I can contact them on your behalf.[/font]

I have to go out now and I my phone doesn't have free calls to 1850 no's and the eir phone system astounds me, I would appreciate it you could log it.

I'll pm you the address

I have to go out now and I my phone doesn't have free calls to 1850 no's and the eir phone system astounds me, I would appreciate it you could log it.

I'll pm you the address
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]loopymum,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have sent you a PM back.[/font]

How long will this take to be remedied?  It's been over two weeks since I contacted you here and it's still the same

How long will this take to be remedied?  It's been over two weeks since I contacted you here and it's still the same
    Hi  loopymum,

I'll check this and get back to you.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi  loopymum,

-Pamela 
    Still waiting Pamela!

It's been over 2 months since I contacted you here, bit of a joke really but at least there is a record of Eir being informed about this matter in the event of an incident, not much good if someone gets hurt though.

Hi  loopymum,

-Pamela 
    Still waiting Pamela!

It's been over 2 months since I contacted you here, bit of a joke really but at least there is a record of Eir being informed about this matter in the event of an incident, not much good if someone gets hurt though.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this hasn’t been resolved [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]loopymum,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]can you PM me your details again & I'll follow up on this. Unfortunately I no longer have your original mail.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

Just pm'd you again with GPS and details

Just pm'd you again with GPS and details
    Thanks  loopymum,

-Pamela

Advertisement