Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service all over the shop.

Options
  • 11-07-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Decided to install the broadband only package. However I cancelled within the cooling off period. By phone as
    directed by the instructions. Grand I thought. Then I receive an email with an invoice. I contacted the webchat
    Facility, which confirmed that I had indeed cancelled the contract, but that I'd have to call the cancellation department again. Now, I did my bit, and it's documented that I did. I even send a message through the Eir
    'Contact us' facility to confirm the cancellation. 
    Still wasn't cancelled. I again got onto the webchat, again got confirmation that I had been in contact, and contract had been cancelled. Again they said that I should phone again. I refused, again saying that I'd done my bit. The webchat hostess said that they couldn't do anything and that they could not phone nor email internally to their cancellation department.
    Latest is that Eir have taken (robbed actually) €64 from my bank account. Customer service is atrocious. 
     Is the webchat outsourced, as the standard of care is abysimal. Incidentally I signed up on the webchat, yet they cannot access the account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

blowtorch wrote: »
    Decided to install the broadband only package. However I cancelled within the cooling off period. By phone as
    directed by the instructions. Grand I thought. Then I receive an email with an invoice. I contacted the webchat
    Facility, which confirmed that I had indeed cancelled the contract, but that I'd have to call the cancellation department again. Now, I did my bit, and it's documented that I did. I even send a message through the Eir
    'Contact us' facility to confirm the cancellation. 
    Still wasn't cancelled. I again got onto the webchat, again got confirmation that I had been in contact, and contract had been cancelled. Again they said that I should phone again. I refused, again saying that I'd done my bit. The webchat hostess said that they couldn't do anything and that they could not phone nor email internally to their cancellation department.
    Latest is that Eir have taken (robbed actually) €64 from my bank account. Customer service is atrocious. 
     Is the webchat outsourced, as the standard of care is abysimal. Incidentally I signed up on the webchat, yet they cannot access the account?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]blowtorch,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear this. Sincere apologies, this is definitely not the service we aim to provide and I can understand your frustration with this. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account information and I will take a look into this. I will also relay your feedback onto the relevant teams.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭blowtorch

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

blowtorch wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks blowtorch,

I have replied.

-Pamela 

Advertisement