Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing account

Options
  • 11-07-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi guys - is it possible to change an account that is currently held in solely in my name into a joint account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi guys - is it possible to change an account that is currently held in solely in my name into a joint account?
    Hi jethrothe2nd, thanks for getting in touch.

It’s not possible to change your sole account to a joint account, you would need to open a separate account in joint names. You can apply for a joint account through our website here.

Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

Hi jethrothe2nd, thanks for getting in touch.

It’s not possible to change your sole account to a joint account, you would need to open a separate account in joint names. You can apply for a joint account through our website here.

Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

Nicola
    Thanks Nicola

Advertisement