Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarette Limerick

• 11-07-2016 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi Guys, where is the best place in Limerick to get an E-Cigarette? Any recommendations? Finding it difficult to stop smoking, think this would be the best way to stop myself from smoking :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

E-CigShop.eu , just opposite Charlie Chaplins on Cruises Street is where I usually go , there are a few others but I have no experience of them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 pinkdiamond2

Thanks, went in and got one today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Heading to Limerick myself, would like to check out the vape shops myself. Other than Cruises St, are there any others in the city centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

There is the Healthier Smoker and Kixx type shops as well but I haven't been in them in about 2 years so no idea what they are stocking these days .

Advertisement