Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Service Desk Response Times

Options
  • 11-07-2016 5:02pm
    Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

How long does it generally take to receive a response to an Online Service Desk query? Having been unable to get through to Card Services on several occasions via the phone (even waiting for 45 minutes at one stage), my wife had to resort to pen and paper via our local branch to receive any kind of service.

A follow up question was submitted to the Service Desk on the 29th June [RefA9040103054187], but, 8 working days later, theres still no response. How long more should we wait before trying some other method? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Spocker wrote: »
    How long does it generally take to receive a response to an Online Service Desk query? Having been unable to get through to Card Services on several occasions via the phone (even waiting for 45 minutes at one stage), my wife had to resort to pen and paper via our local branch to receive any kind of service.

A follow up question was submitted to the Service Desk on the 29th June [RefA9040103054187], but, 8 working days later, theres still no response. How long more should we wait before trying some other method? 
    Hi Spocker, thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t had a response to your query yet.

The team answering these queries will work on responding within 1-2 working days and will reply directly to your secure inbox on 365 Online. Please could you send me a PM with your name and contact number so I can follow up on this here for you?

Thanks

Nicola

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Hi Spocker, thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t had a response to your query yet.

The team answering these queries will work on responding within 1-2 working days and will reply directly to your secure inbox on 365 Online. Please could you send me a PM with your name and contact number so I can follow up on this here for you?

Thanks

Nicola
    Thanks Nicola, I'll send my details now

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I also have posted a message regarding a change to a direct debit amount that seems to have gone ignored.  Also my sent messages do not display at all. If I hit the Sent button nothing happens immediately, but the site will then force logout.

This happens regardless of whether I use Chrome or Safari, with/without Adblocking enabled.

How the site is let live with no testing, and seemingly no monitoring of ongoing performance is quite confusing.

Red Alert wrote: »
    I also have posted a message regarding a change to a direct debit amount that seems to have gone ignored.  Also my sent messages do not display at all.  If I hit the Sent button nothing happens immediately, but the site will then force logout.

This happens regardless of whether I use Chrome or Safari, with/without Adblocking enabled.

How the site is let live with no testing, and seemingly no monitoring of ongoing performance is quite confusing.
    Sent Messages do display for me, but you need to be patient after clicking the 'Sent' link, I've found it can take up to 90 secs for the messages to display. If you're impatient and click any other link in the meantime, you get logged out

Thanks to Nicola, my request sent via Online Service has been actioned. It's disappointing I had to come here to ask for it to be done though.

Thanks

Nicola

• Advertisement

I've found it can take up to 90 secs for the messages to display. If you're impatient and click any other link in the meantime, you get logged out

Aha! You're very patient :) Still, 90 seconds is bananas. Even longer than it used to be to connect to dialup!! ;)

Thanks to Nicola, my request sent via Online Service has been actioned. It's disappointing I had to come here to ask for it to be done though.

Thanks

Nicola
    You're welcome Spocker and I'm very sorry for the delay you experienced. 
    Get in touch again if you need anything else, thanks
    Nicola

Nicola, can I PM the reps my query that's gone unanswered for over a week for possible followup?

Red Alert wrote: »
    Nicola, can I PM the reps my query that's gone unanswered for over a week for possible followup?
    Hi Red Alert, I'm very sorry to hear this.

Yes of course send a PM with your full name, phone number and if you have it the message ref number from your secure sent items.

Thanks
    Nicola

Thanks Nicola, PM sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement