Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle Recycling.........Reduce REUSE....Recycle

• 11-07-2016 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all

Quick Intro.

I am a product developer with a keen interest in new groundbreaking physical products to the marketplace. I have been pondering on something for weeks now and wish to put a proposal on the table for discussion.

My plan is to recycle 16",18" and 20" bike wheels & front forks into 2 new and different product lines. Please understand that I cannot say much more on any public forum that is index linked to google!! I am happy to share if and when it gains momentum. Some I came up with. Please add to the list.

Sourcing agent + method to incentify

local Authorities + pay a small unit price towards Christmas party fund or charity.

Bike shops.. +....Corporate responsibility to help recycle old broken bikes.

National Adverts/ Donedeal awareness ...+ ....Small charity donation for each bike collected.

Chain Stores/ Others where there is wee collection exists......+....Corporate Responsibility

It is important to note that the costs savings are not that much compared to using imported spare parts from Asia.

Regards

Zen:D

Advertisement